Designed for small office or home purpose, setup the HP Photosmart 7510 driver offers a trusted quality of copying and scanning capabilities.
While all manufacturers to offer printer which can handle paper larger than A4, this printer enables you to do printing on paper up to 13 x 19 inches (A3+).
This machine looks totally useful for any purpose such as poster print or even folded documents like newsletter.
Table of Contents
The HP Photosmart 7510 Design
The HP Photosmart 7510 is apparently wide due to its ability to produce A3+ paper printing. This printer however provides one tray and single-sheet feed with no separation or option for a second.
This arrangement doesn’t look all it could be due to the stiff and clunky extending feed tray. But overall, this printer could manage overall desktop footprint, includes a telescopic feed tray used in large paper.
The HP Photosmart 7510 Features
1. Print Quality and Costs
The perfect installation of the HP Photosmart 7510 driver makes it good in print quality. This printer could produce crisp outputs with dense and bright black text.
Further, it also shows a smooth color fills through plain paper. But however, there is also several things need to criticized especially for landscape images which looks darker and over vivid.
But overall, all the rates show good value especially in color.
2. Cartridges and Connections
There are four ink cartridges available in two yields. Those look accessible with a large hatch located in the front of panel.
On the back side, there are USB and 10/100 Ethernet sockets. It’s purposed as phone sockets both for line and handset.
Furthermore in connections sector, it’s supported by wireless connection. It provides remote print facilities which also support ePrint from iOs, Android, or Windows.
3. Print Speeds
The HP Photosmart 7510 has a good rate of speeds with mono print at 1ppm and color at 8ppm. It also performs well with top speed reach to 10ppm.
In low range, the speed may go to 6.5 ppm due to movement of cartridge preparation. The HP Photosmart 7510 is reasonably speedy in this class of inkjet.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t show a good performance in the color printing that just over half the rated speed.
Since you’ve done with all the HP Photosmart 7510 driver installation process, all the best features it provides begin to support any printing project you hold.
It’s not surprising that this machine becomes one of the most popular printer mostly people use.
HP Photosmart 7510 Specification
Printing Technology : Thermal inkjet
Maximum Resolution :
- Black: 600 dpi
- Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
Print Speed :
- ISO: 13.5 ppm black, 9 ppm color
- Maximum: 33 ppm black, 32 ppm color
- 4.0 x 6.0″ Color Photo (Draft, Photo Paper: As fast as 16 sec
Line Accuracy : ±0.006″ (±0.1524 mm)
Ink Type :
- Dye-Based: cyan, magenta, yellow, photo
- Pigment-Based: black
Ink Cartridge Configuration : 5 individual cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, yellow, photo)
Duplex Printing : Automatic
Memory : 64 MB
Monthly Duty Cycle :
- Printer: Up to 1250 pages
- Copier: Up to 1250 pages
Printer Language : HP PCL 3 GUI, PML
Type : Flatbed, ADF
Image Sensor : Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Hardware: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
Color Depth :
- Color: 48-bit
- Grayscale: 256 levels
Scan Area : 8.5 x 11.7″ (21.59 x 29.72 cm)
Scan Input Modes : Front Panel scan, HP Photosmart software
Output File Format : JPEG (EXIF)
Interface : TWAIN version 1.9
Fax Capability : With subscription to eFax (single-sided, monochrome, 101 x 100 dpi, remote retrieval)
Copy Speed :
- Laser Comparable: Up to 8 ppm black, 7.5 ppm color
- Maximum: Up to 33 cpm
Copy Resolution : 600 dpi
Reduction/Enlargement : 25 to 400%
Quantity : Up to 99 copies
Copier Settings : Quality, Two-Sided, Paper Size, Paper Type, Enhancements
Media Weight : 16 to 80 lb (60 to 300 g/m2)
Paper Sizes :
- Standard: Letter, legal, 4.0 x 6.0″, 5.0 x 7.0″, 8.0 x 10″, No. 10 envelopes
- Photo Tray: 5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
Borderless Photo Sizes : Up to 8.5 x 11″ (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
Paper Types : Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies
Paper Capacity :
- Input Capacity: 125 sheets legal, 40 transparencies, 40 sheets labels, 60 sheets photo paper, 40 cards, 15 envelopes
- Output Capacity: 50 sheets legal, 10 sheets labels, 50 sheets transparencies, 20 cards, 10 envelopes, 20 sheets photo paper
- ADF: 20 sheets
Computer Interface : USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
Compatible Memory Cards : Memory Stick Duo, Secure Digital/MultimediaCard
Direct Print Capable : Via memory cards
Network Capable : Yes, wireless 802.11n
Compatible Operating Systems :
- Microsoft: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or higher) (32-bit only)
- Mac OS X: v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7
System & Software Requirements :
- Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
- Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
- Windows XP: (SP3) or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 512 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7: PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core Processor; 500 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive, Internet browser, USB port
LCD Display : 4.33″ (10.9 cm) touchscreen CGD
Power Requirements :
- Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (±10%)
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz)
Power Consumption :
- Maximum: 49 watts
- Active: 29 watts
- Manual-Off: 0.47 watts
- Standby: 8.0 watts
- Sleep: 4.5 watts
Temperature / Humidity :
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 99 ºF (15 to 35 ºC)
- Recommended: 59 to 95 ºF (15 to 35 ºC)
- Storage Temperature: 50 to 99 ºF (13 to 35 ºC)
- Operating Humidity: 15 to 85%
- Recommended: 25 to 75%
- Storage Humidity: 10 to 90%
- Acoustic Power Emissions: 6.3 B(A) (printing), 6.2 B(A) (copying & scanning)
- Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 50 dB(A)
Dimensions (WxDxH) : 17.91 x 17.71 x 8.66″ (45.49 x 44.98 x 22.0 cm)
Weight : 18.51 lb (8.4 kg)
HP Photosmart 7510 Driver for Windows
Supported Operating System:
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows XP
|File Name||File Size||Download|
|Full Driver and Software Package||66.1 MB||Download|
|Series Basic Driver||26.5 MB||Download|
|Network and Wireless Connected||31.2 MB||Download|
|Print and Scan Doctor||10.6 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart 7510 Driver for Mac OS X
Supported Operating System:
Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion
|File Name||File Size||Download|
|Full Driver and Software Package||144.0 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart 7510 Manual Download
1. HP Photosmart 7510 Reference Guide
File Size : 9.46MB
Format : PDF
2. HP Photosmart 7510 User Guide
File Size : 1.97MB
Format : PDF