Canon Pixma TS9000 is one of the good choices from Canon if you are focused on printing qualities. The printer is designed not only to optimize image printing but also to document printing.
Sure, it also has some other features like scanning or copying. To operate the printer is indeed very easy. However, it may not work well if you don’t have the Canon TS9000 Driver on your computer.
By installing the driver, you can optimize the function of your printer. Sure, the printing, scanning, and copying results are also getting better.
Moreover, each function of the products provides some features and tools that can be managed and set up. For printing features, you can manage the brightness, saturation, and others directly from the driver.
Meanwhile, it is easy to copy documents or images in some ways. Despite conventional copying, some more features are Multiple Copy, intensity adjustment, and reduction or enlargement.
The product can scan documents and images perfectly through Canon TS9000 Driver also. Some scanning specifications to see in the driver are Management of Scanning Resolution, Gradation (Input/ Output), and still many more.
Additionally, the product can be directly connected to the internet. The driver produces some tools to support this type of connectivity including Wired LAN, Wireless LAN, and more.
For the Wireless LAN, you need to submit passwords first as the additional safety feature.
The product’s driver is available directly in the package. It is in the form of a CD to insert into the laptop or PC to make it work.
Read more : Canon TS3122 Driver
But if you cannot find it, the software is available on the official site of Canon as well. For better performance, you should upgrade the Canon TS9000 Driver to the latest version.
There are some new features added so that the printing, scanning, and copying results are more satisfying.
Table of Contents
How to Install TS9000 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
Read more : Canon TS6020 Driver
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install TS9000 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
Read more : Canon TS3100 Driver
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon TS9000 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 17 MB
Canon TS9000 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
IJ Canon Printer Utilities Driver Download
IJ Canon Scanner Utilities Driver Download
Canon CPUS Printer Driver Download
Canon TS9000 Manual Download
TS9000 Series User Manual Download (Windows)
TS9000 Series User Manual Download (Mac)