Canon TS6020 can be another choice when choosing a Canon scanner and printer. Before deciding to buy one, make sure you understand your needs and also the specifications of the printer. Install Canon TS6020 driver first, then you can try to enjoy your printer.
There are several features owned by Canon TS6020. It can scan, print, and copy. And the print resolution is impressive which is 4800 x 1200 dpi.
With print speed up to 10 ipm color, you can have various files to get printed, completed with the paper trays which can bring 100 paper sheets.
This wireless printer will provide users with scanning, printing, and copying capabilities from their homes. To give a sharp and crisp printing, Canon TS6020 has a five-color ink system to give you color quality and accuracy.
The printing speed is up to 10 ipm for color printing, and 15 ipm for black printing. And if you are running out of paper, to save more paper, you can use automatic duplex printing.
For general printing, this printer features a dual system with both rear tray and front cassette. Both of them are able to bring 100 sheets of paper. The front panel also provides you with an LCD touchscreen.
Another feature is the WiFi and USB 2.0 connections. Wireless options are also available if you want to connect the printer with your mobile devices and directly print from that.
As we mentioned above, the ink system will help users to get pigment black. Thus, they will get a sharp text and document.
Canon TS6020 driver also features Chromalife100 printing which gives you a stable print. Even the image you print will last for a hundred years when you store it in albums.
Besides printing, the scanning mode of the Canon TS6020 driver features document removal reminder, auto scan mode, push scan, wireless scanning, and also network scan.
When purchasing Canon TS6020, you will get a year of warranty with service and technical support. There is also phone consulting and express exchange.
Table of Contents
How to Install PIXMA TS6020 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install PIXMA TS6020 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon TS6020 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 17 MB
Canon TS6020 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 10 MB
Canon TS6020 Manual Download
TS6020 Series Manual Download (Windows)
TS6020 Series Manual Download (Mac)