If you are looking for a printer that gives you a maximum result for photo or image printing, canon SELPHY CP1200 is one of the best answers.
The printer comes out with a simple design but it has many functions. However, those functions may not work well without activating the driver or software. It is the Canon SELPHY CP1200 driver.
The driver is installed on your PC and you must connect it to the device. This way, you can operate the printer through the software on your PC.
The printer itself is a little bit more different and special than other printers. Despite connecting it to the PC and other devices, there is a small screen on the upper area to display images. Therefore, you can print and scan directly from the printer.
Meanwhile, if you want to print or scan documents or images through the PC, you can use the Type-A port for compatibility.
The Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver is used for using the printer through the PC. There are some tools available you can see from the driver including the ID Photo Print, Index Print, Image Optimize, Wireless Printing, Portrait Image Optimize, and more.
Despite tools to optimize the printing results, you can also do some actions on the driver layout. For example, they are improving the scanning and copying results.
Besides, cleaning the printer, particularly the ink, can also be done digitally. You can also manage the paper positions and sizes from the driver. It is possible to turn the color image to black and white by using one tool available also.
To get the driver, it is very easy as it is available in the package along with the product. Get also the latest version of Canon SELPHY CP1200 driver on the official website of Canon. With the latest version, the performance is getting better.
Table of Contents
How to Install SELPHY CP1200 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install SELPHY CP1200 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Photo Driver Download
File Size : 5 MB
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Photo Driver Download
File Size : 4.4 MB
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Manual Download
SELPHY CP1200 User Guide Download