Before using a Canon printer, you need to download its Canon Pro-100 driver. Canon printer series are professional ink-jet printers with technology and functionality you need to get high-quality output.
Thus, the photo you print can look as good as the images you have.
Canon Pro-100 has 8-ink based ChronaLife 100+ that provides you with an excellent color gamut. This results in a vivid look of the image as you capture.
It also shares technology which is the same as the rest of PIXMA Pro. It utilizes the Optimum Image Generating System that will ensure what you print is what you get.
This system will analyze the printing of each area and decide the best ink mixture so that you can see the colors are the same as the actual color.
To get this feature, download the Canon Pro-100 driver first.
Canon Pro-100 also features the new Print Studio Pro2 software which will ease you to get stunning results from your photo applications.
Besides, because this is a multifunction printer, it also features several connectivity options like USB, WiFi, and Ethernet that you connect to your smartphone or mobile device.
This feature lets you place the printer anywhere around your workplace because you now can print from far.
Thanks to their built-in WiFi. It also allows multiple users to use the same printer from multiple devices.
This series also owns two paper trays, the rear tray, and also a manual slot tray. The rear tray is designed for glossy photo paper and a variety of fine art, while the manual slot is designed for thicker media.
Once you get the Canon Pro-100 driver, you can print from several inputs. It has built-in DVD and CD printing which can print your data to printable jackets, DVD, CD, or Blu-ray discs.
You even can print without any single computer, because it also features computer-free printing that allows you to print from compatible devices.
Table of Contents
How to Install Pro-100 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install Pro-100 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon Pro-100 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Pro Series Driver Download
File Size : 27 MB
Canon Pro-100 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Pro Series Driver Download
File Size : 23 MB
Canon Pro-100 Manual Download
Pro-100 Series User Guide Download