Canon MX920 driver is available online. You need a driver to connect your printer or scanner to your devices. This printer is included in a multifunction printer that will help you to scan, print, copy, and fax through only one device.
It is of course saving more money because you only need to buy one device instead of four different devices. Besides, it saves time, since you can do all the four things with the same device. By having MFP, your employees will be more productive.
Canon MX920 driver with the printer gives the users the ultimate documents and photos quality. With the wireless feature, you will get a more convenient printing experience.
The wireless feature is supported by the built-in WiFi that allows you to scan and print from anywhere and anytime. The AirPrint feature also lets you print from your Apple devices.
Canon MX920 has Photo Blue ink with a six-color individual ink system that will impress you. The Blue tank helps you to reduce graininess. It even adds creative filters to your image and photo with the LCD touchscreen.
Read more : Canon MX492 Driver
The additional features are printing through Bluetooth from your social media and printing from cloud documents.
Canon MX920 has an auto expandable output tray with a memory card slot. Besides this printer also has Blu-Ray Disc and CD/DVD inputs to give you complete convenience.
Besides its impressive photo printing, the Canon MX920 driver and printer also give the best speed quality. Thanks to the six individual ink systems.
Though it brings together the functions of four different devices, you don’t have to worry about its size and weight. The Canon MX920 series will fit perfectly anywhere in your home. This device delivers excellent results but is also simple to use.
Enjoy the outstanding imaging quality with the simplicity to connect your devices with ease. This multifunction printer will bring your business to the next level.
Table of Contents
How to Install MX920 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
Read more : Canon MX340 Driver
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install MX920 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MX920 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 47 MB
Canon MX920 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon CPUS Series Driver Download
Canon Scanner Driver Download
Canon ICA Series Driver Download
Canon MX920 Manual Download
MX920 Series User Guide Download