Canon Pixma MX882 is one of the printers from Canon with various features. It mainly functions to print, scan, and copy. But for each of them, there are additional tools to make the results better and more satisfying.
Sure, it is not enough to have the hardware only. Digitally, you need the Canon MX882 Driver to make the operating process easier via PC or laptop.
Some features for printing are available on the driver. To see all of them, you need to open the driver and learn about the features. They include Auto Duplex Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Borderless Printing, and more.
For copying, you can set up and manage the results through some tools like Copy Speed, Reduction/ Enlargement, Gutter Shadow, Preset Copy Ratio, and more.
For scanning, Canon Pixma MX882 is also well-known for its great performance. Sure, the setting of the scanning process can also be managed on the Canon MX882 Driver. For example, you can manage the Scanning Element.
Read more : Canon MX432 Driver
Enjoy also some additional features specially designed for scanning like Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode, and more.
Despite the three functions mentioned above, the printer is also designed for sending and receiving the fax. That’s why; the product is compatible with offices and institutions.
Take a look at the features of the fax as well as manage them via the driver. They are Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Fax Reception Reject, Group Dialing, and more.
It is very easy to manage tools via the driver. By opening the program, there are some options to choose from depending on what tool to use.
Read more : Canon MX470 Driver
You can also do some general setups including cleaning and improving the ink functions. To optimize the results of printing, scanning, and others using Canon Pixma MX882, make sure to get the latest version of Canon MX882 Driver.
Table of Contents
How to Install MX882 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
Read more : Canon MX410 Driver
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install MX882 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
Read more : Canon MX860 Driver
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MX882 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 33 MB
Canon MX882 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 15 MB
Canon MX882 Manual Download
MX880 Series User Manual Download (Mac)
MX880 Series User Manual Download (Windows)