Canon Pixma MX860 is an inkjet multifunction printer that is suitable for office necessities. Compared with similar printers in its class, it is a little bit more affordable indeed. Interestingly, it works well with stunning features and fast performance.
To enable you to use the printer well, you need the Canon MX860 Driver. This way, the process of printing, copying, and scanning can be done perfectly without problems.
Moreover, the printer also has been equipped with a feature for faxing. Make sure to read the instruction well before starting the installation process to avoid dysfunctions on some features.
The driver itself can be found directly on the package of the printer. Therefore, if you buy the series of Canon Pixma MX860, the driver has been available in the form of a disk.
Besides, it is possible also to find it on the official website of the Canon printer. Type down the keyword and the link can just be found immediately.
Read more : Canon MX452 Driver
There are some tools and features provided in the Canon MX860 Driver. All of them are to support printing, scanning, and copying processes to give you satisfying results.
One of them is Easy-PhotoPrint EX that lets you create and print your own photo album. Besides, there is also My Printer feature that provides you basic maintenance and troubleshooting of the product.
If you want to access the driver content faster, you can also rely on the feature of Solution Menu. The driver is simply placed on the desktop and you can open it to see all the tools and even the manual.
Sure, there are still many other tools and features in the driver. Before starting to use it, it is not bad to check them out one by one and learn what they are for.
Read more : Canon MX432 Driver
With a Canon MX860 Driver, your printer works optimally for the best results.
Table of Contents
How to Install MX860 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
Read more : Canon MX470 Driver
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install MX860 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
Read more : Canon MX410 Driver
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MX860 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download (64-bit)
File Size : 17 MB
Canon Printer Driver Download (32-bit)
File Size : 16 MB
Canon MX860 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 17 MB
Canon MX860 Manual Download
MX860 Series User Manual Download (Windows)
MX860 Series User Manual Download (Mac)