One main question when you have a printer is how to connect it with the computer. To be able to operate, make sure you install the driver, like Canon MX492 driver.
MX492 is a wireless printer that allows users to print, scan, copy, and fax through one device. With this feature, you can print from different locations because this printer provides you with outstanding connectivity options.
By using AirPrint and Google Cloud Print, users can print documents wirelessly from their compatible tablets or smartphones from anywhere around the office area.
The timesaving features and also integrated automatic document feeder will allow you to hold 20 sheets.
Plus, the XL ink cartridges help you to print longer before you need to replace the cartridges. If your office doesn’t have a wide space, it is good news for you because this printer is smaller than the previous MX models.
When you buy MX492, inside the box you will have PIXMA MX492 Printer, with its Fine Cartridges, Telephone Line Cable, Setup CD-ROM, and also manuals and documents. To run the printer, make sure before using it, you download the Canon MX492 driver.
Read more : Canon MX340 Driver
This multifunction printer combines the functions of color copiers and printers. They also can scan and fax to cloud-based services, email, and also USB drive.
There is also an advanced model where you can do customized finishing options like hole punching, stapling, and sorting.
MFP is designed to meet your business printing needs while increasing productivity and cutting supply costs. The multifunction printer can be leased or purchased, and if you need additional accessories, it is also available separately.
Canon MX492 driver features high-resolution images and texts. It brings 4800 x 1200 maximum color doi3 that produces incredible detail and quality in your business photos and documents.
With the genuine Canon Ink and four-color cartridge system, users will have a better choice for quality, ease of use, and reliability.
Table of Contents
How to Install MX492 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install MX492 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MX492 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 50 MB
Canon MX492 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 15 MB
Canon MX492 Manual Download
MX492 Series User Guide Download