There are plenty of printer types and series that have been marketed nowadays. They have many different kinds of specifications, functions, dimensions, features, colors and many more.
One of the most recommended printers out there is the Canon MX470. If you want to experience it’s features you should get a Canon MX470 driver.
The driver here is so important because It is something that will act as a bridge that connects your computer OS to the printer.
In other words, a printer driver is a piece of printer software that will enable your computer to interact with your printer. With this printer driver you will be able to enjoy the features provided by your printer.
Read more : Canon MX920 Driver
Because of the printer driver, you must look for the latest version of MX470 driver. You can try to install the latest driver for MX470 that consists of three main features including Generic Plus UFR II, Generic FAX and Scan Gear.
If you wonder where you can get this driver, then you can find it on the Canon official website. Actually, this driver was released about half and a year ago and it hasn’t been updated since then.
Therefore, if you prefer the latest software you can try to install the optional driver. You can also find it on Canon’s official website.
Even though a driver is important for your printer, you may also need another software for operating your printer.
You can get the latest printing software that can help you to boost your printer from the same source. Both the driver and software can help your printer to work better and efficiently.
Now, you understand the importance of printer drivers and how you need them before you use the printer.
Read more : Canon MX472 Driver
Therefore, you definitely need to get the Canon MX470 driver or update it if you already own it. After you install the driver you will be able to enjoy the best printing experience ever.
Table of Contents
How to Install MX470 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
Read more : Canon MX452 Driver
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install MX470 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
Read more : Canon MX432 Driver
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MX470 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 49 MB
Canon MX470 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon CPUS Printer Driver Download
File Size : 14 MB
Canon ICA Scanner Driver Download
File Size : 3 MB
Canon MX470 Manual Download
MX470 Series User Guide Download