Canon MX340 driver is available online. Once you install it, then you can use it to print or to scan. The driver is used to enable the connection between a computer to a product, like a printer.
Canon has inkjet color as its printing technology. The office machine features scan to folder, quick start, mobile printing, auto scan mode, push scan, scan to network, Auto Photo Fix II, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology.
When you install the Canon MX340 driver, it is also able to save to a USB flash drive. Its fax type is plain paper. For the memory, the supported flash memory uses a USB flash drive.
The maximum media or paper size for this Canon MX340 is Legal. And for the ADF feeder, when using Legal size paper, it can bear 30 sheets. The input tray is 100 sheets if you use Legal size paper. Its speed detail is also awesome.
When you print black and white paper, the speed is up to 8.4 ipm, and for color printing, its speed is up to 4.8 ipm. For copying with color ink, the speed is up to 3.4 ipm. And for photo printing, the speed is up to 43 seconds.
Also, consider the media type class when you print using this printer. The media included photo paper, envelopes, plain paper, glossy photo paper, matte photo paper, high-resolution paper, and also semi-gloss photo paper.
When you choose the wireless connectivity, this printer allows you to scan and print virtually anywhere wirelessly from home. The ADF or Automatic Document Feeder is able to bring 30 sheets and give you a fast scanning and copying of originals. Thus you can do other things while you are printing.
Besides, you can try Canon MX340 driver standard security features like a password that protects your PDF files. This will make you feel safe and secure when distributing and creating your confidential data.
Table of Contents
How to Install PIXMA MX340 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install PIXMA MX340 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MX340 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 32 MB
Canon MX340 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 16 MB
Canon MX340 Manual Download
MX340 Series User Manual Download