Canon MP470 is one of the best color printers. This printer is also a multifunction device in which you can’t only print a file but also copy and scan. You can use this printer for printing photos due to the great colors.
You only activate the printer by using a canon MP470 driver and you are ready to do the tasks. The copy feature allows you to make up to 99 copies. This feature also helps to reduce and enlarge the files from 25 to 400 percent.
Because of the feature, Canon MP470 helps you to set a borderless copy, sticker copy, erase the frame copy for photocopying books, and image repeat.
The scanning feature gives you a more flexible option whether you want to scan the file to a PC, attach the scan to an email address, scan it to PDF, or scan into a program.
The scanning feature is compatible with specific programs such as Microsoft Word and Photoshop. This printer has the MP Navigator EX utility. This feature provides a system to edit photos and convert scans to editable text.
The feature gives you more options to print photos, including print all the photos, print the photos for stickers, print it with specific layouts, and index prints.
The printer even helps to select photos on the proof sheet and scan them. Then, you can print the scanned photos only.
The feature works to print photos within a particular date range only. So, if you have a plan to print, scan, or copy photos from a variety of formats and sources, get the Canon MP470 driver to operate the printer.
Update the version if you have used this printer. You will get wonderful photo printing that looks bright, sharp, and the same as the original files. The process to print the photos with Canon MP470 is also easy to do.
Table of Contents
How to Install MP470 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install MP470 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MP470 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Driver Download
File Size : 24 MB
Canon MP470 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon CPUS Printer Driver Download
Canon Scanner Driver Download
Canon ICA Scanner Driver Download
Canon MP470 Manual Download
MP470 User Guide Download