If you are looking for Canon MG7520 driver and software options, then you have come to the right place. To get your Canon MG7520 printer up and running, you need to install the proper driver for your printer.
You also have several software options that will help you maximize the use of your printer.
To download the driver, you can visit Canon’s official website. There are several driver choices that you can choose from. You can choose to download the MG7500 series full driver and software package.
This package allows you to install all of the software that Canon has to offer for this printer.
Read more : Canon MG5220 Driver
However, you can also choose to manually download your driver and software. You will also be able to find the driver and software on Canon’s official website.
Just go to the downloads section and you will be able to find several download choices for you to choose from.
There are also several versions of the Canon MG7520 driver that you can download. You can download the Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.1.
This patch can fix the folder vulnerability problem that you might find on your Canon MG7520 printer.
You will also be able to find several software choices on Canon’s official website. You can download the 1.5.0 version of the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor.
This software can be used to print images that you have stored on your computer or Cloud.
You can also download other software such as the 1.7.0 version of the Easy-WebPrint EX. With the help of this software, you will be able to easily download web pages through Internet Explorer.
Read more : Canon MG2900 Driver
You can also download the Quick Menu software to help you access your printer easily.
Now that you know the driver and software that you can download for your printer, you can just print away. This guide to finding the Canon MG7520 driver and software will certainly help you.
Table of Contents
How to Install MG7520 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
Read more : Canon MG2520 Driver
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install MG7520 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
Read more : Canon MG2920 Driver
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MG7520 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 50 MB
Canon MG7520 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 17 MB
Canon MG7520 Manual Download
MG7500/MG7520 Series User Guide Download