Canon MG5320 Driver — Canon MG5320 is a wireless inkjet photo all-in-one printer. You need the latest Canon MG5320 driver to operate the printer.
The software helps to perform the initial setup of your products on PCs. You can use a USB connection or a network connection.
The driver also helps the printer to print from a CD or DVD format. Users can also print data or files from their Android or iOS devices.
The printer has a specific app known as the Selphy app that helps to print the data from smartphones fast and easy.
This printer is suitable for those who often print files with colors, images, or photos. You can print a borderless 4×6 photo in just 20 seconds. It helps to print up to 12 pages of the black and white document per minute.
You will get 9 pages for a colorful document per minute. Canon MG5320 also has scanning and copying features.
The scanning feature allows you to save the result directly to your PC. The system also helps to save the scanning result as an email attachment or PDF format.
The printer is flexible enough so you can save a scanning file as a TIFF, JPG, or BMP formats. You can even scan films and negatives.
The auto-duplex system allows you to copy data on two sides. The feature also works for borderless copying and cropped copying.
Canon MG5320 printer is suitable for home use or business. Users can print documents fast without using too many inks, along with a maximal result.
The HD Movie Print allows you to capture a specific scene of videos and print them.
The wireless version makes the printer a good option even if it is your first time to have it. Once you have the Canon MG5320 driver, you can set up the printer for about 10 minutes.
It means that the setting process is simple and easy to do.
How to Install MG5320 Driver on Windows
- Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
- Wait until it’s finished.
- Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
- Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
- On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
- Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
- Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install MG5320 Driver on Mac
- Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
- You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
- Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
- Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
- Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
- Wait until the installation process is finished.
- Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MG5320 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Canon Printer Driver Download
- File Size : 18 MB
Canon MG5320 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Canon Printer Driver Download
- File Size : 16 MB