Canon MG5220 printers offer a broad spectrum of features for you. It can create a high-resolution printing result and you can get it in a flash.
Furthermore, this printer is also equipped with scanner features. However, you can use those features unless you get a Canon MG5220 driver installed to your computer.
You will definitely need this driver to be used as a software to connect the printer to your computer. Once you install the driver, you can easily use the features offered by the printer.
If you are wondering where you can get the drivers, you can easily get them on the Canon official website. There are few choices available there.
The first driver that you can get comes in the complete package which consists of three main drivers for the MG5520.
Read more : Canon MG2922 Driver
Those drivers are including Generic Plus UFR II, Generic FAX, and ScanGear. This package comes in one download file. You can download this driver, if it is compatible with your OS or printer.
However, you can also download the additional driver if you prefer to have different versions of the driver.
There are several options of drivers that you can choose such as MG5220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05, MG5220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56, MG5220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 11.7. and many more.
Those above drivers will give you access to the Canon print setting that typically you won’t get from the average print setting of your OS.
Therefore, in order to maximize your printer performance, you need to get those drivers. After you get it, you can adjust the setting of your print as you desire.
Read more : Canon MG3520 Driver
Once you installed the driver, you are ready to use this printer. Don’t forget to plug your printer to the computer before you use it to print something.
One thing that you need to keep in your mind you have to ensure that you get the newest Canon MG5220 driver for better performance.
Table of Contents
How to Install PIXMA MG5220 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
Read more : Canon Driver MG3022 Driver
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install PIXMA MG5220 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
Read more : Canon MG2900 Driver
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MG5220 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 19 MB
Canon MG5220 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 16 MB
Canon Scnner Driver Download
File Size : 13 MB
Canon MG5220 Manual Download
MG5200/MG5220 Series User Guide Download