Canon MG3520 driver is available online, so you can have it easily. The general specifications for Canon Mg3520 are its printing technology that uses ink-jet colors, and also its office machine features.
This printer can scan to network, scan to email, 7 Segment Led, Auto Photo Fix II, red-eye correction, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, quick start, quiet mode, and also FastFront.
The wireless connection is ready. This printer also has mobile printing capability which enables you to connect it with your smartphone, without having to connect it with cable. When it comes to power consumption, Canon MG3520 requires 0.3 Watt, when it sleeps, 1.7 Watt when it’s on standby, and 16 Watt when you operate it.
Canon MG3520 driver will help you to print or scan a lot of documents at a time because of its excellent media and paper handling. The maximum media size that this printer can bear is Legal or A4. While the output tray can bring up to 100 sheets.
This printer can print up to 9.9 ipm for black and white color. The speed detail for the color pages is 5.7 ipm, and 44 seconds for printing a sheet of the photo.
When you choose this printer, you can print glossy photo paper, envelopes, photo paper, matte photo paper, and also plain paper.
To get you excellent print results, make sure that you use reliable ink cartridges for your Canon MG3520 driver. Good cartridges do not have to be expensive. And for the Canon MG3500 series, it uses PG-240 that has a larger high yield, and CLI-241 ink cartridges that have extra high yield sizes.
High yield means that your printer can contain more ink that allows you to print more sheets. The standard cartridge, PG-240 can print around 180 pages, while the high yield cartridge can print 399 pages. Canon MG3520 driver also provides you with an extra high yield cartridge, PG-240XXL which is able to print 600 pages.
Table of Contents
How to Install PIXMA MG3520 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install PIXMA MG3520 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MG3520 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 49 MB
Canon MG3520 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 377 MB
Canon MG3520 Manual Download
MG3520 Series User Manual Mac Download
MG3520 Series User Manual Windows Download