Canon is one of the leading electronic companies in the world. The brand should not be forgotten particularly if you are looking for a new printer.
From many products produced by Canon, one of them is Canon Pixma MG3220. The product demanded its good performance as well as ease of use. Sure, to make it work properly, you need to have a Canon MG3220 Driver also.
By installing the driver, you can do some actions from the printer. Similar to some other printers from Canon, you can print, scan, and copy with it.
More than that, every function of the printer can work more optimally by managing tools and features available in the driver.
Generally, you can optimize the resolution particularly to print images and photos. Besides, ink management is available on the driver also.
Read more : Canon MG7520 Driver
Related to some printer functions like printing, scanning, and copying, you can also manage them via Canon MG3220 Driver.
In terms of printing only, you can do some efforts to maximize the results. They are by using tools like Printing Resolution, Printing Speed, Automatic Duplexing, Ink Cartridge Configuration, Ink Palette Supported, Ink Type, Nozzle Configuration, and more.
Meanwhile, if you want to scan documents or products, the resolution can also be managed by using the tools available.
You can just enter the Scanning page of the driver’s window and choose some options available. Some of the options are Optical Resolution, Interpolated Resolution, Color Depth, Scan Element, and many more.
Read more : Canon MG5520 Driver
For the best results, you must only use the original driver. it is available on the official website of Canon. The driver is always updated.
So, for maximum results for printing, scanning, and others, you should upgrade it to the latest version. This way, you can enjoy printing or scanning with better results with Canon MG3220 Driver.
Table of Contents
How to Install MG3220 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
Read more : Canon MG2120 Driver
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install MG3220 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
Read more : Canon MG5320 Driver
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MG3220 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 18 MB
Canon MG3220 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 14 MB
Canon Scanner Driver Download
File Size : 28 MB
Canon MG3220 Manual Download
MG3200/MG3220 Series User Guide Download