Canon MG3022 driver brings inkjet color printing technology and the machine features red-eye correction, PIXMA Cloud Link, and also a quiet mode which is excellent for your home and office. For the connectivity, this Canon multifunction printer is wireless-ready, while for the mobile printing capability, it uses Google Cloud Print.
The Inkjet technology that is brought by this series of printers is using Canon FINE or Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering. Its nozzle configuration uses 1280 nozzles. While the minimum ink droplet size is 2 pl. The ink cartridge configuration is two.
The first one is for the black cartridge, and another one is a color cartridge for magenta, cyan, and yellow colors. The direct printing specifications are using PictBridge.
The software that is included in the Canon MG3022 driver is Canon Full HD Movie Print, drivers and utilities, Canon My Image Garden, Canon Creative Park Premium, and also Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
The maximum media size that this printer can handle is Legal size, while the media and document handling details are that this printer can input 60 sheets. The printing speed is up to 8 ipm for the black and white colors, while the color cartridge can print up to 4 ipm.
Other media type classes that can be printed with this series of Canon are photo paper, envelopes, and plain paper. It also can handle glossy photo paper.
Canon MG3022 driver is available to make you connect your computer to your printer device. Canon MG3022 is a copier, printer, and also scanner.
With its inkjet printing technology, it is able to print, scan, and copy color and black and white images or texts. MG3022 features red-eye correction for your photographs, quiet mode, and PIXMA Cloud Link.
For the warranty and service, you will get one year of warranty. Make sure that you use the printer under normal service and use. One year of warranty is started from the date you purchase the printer.
Table of Contents
How to Install PIXMA MG3022 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install PIXMA MG3022 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MG3022 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 16.2 MB
Canon MG3022 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 9 MB
Canon MG3022 Manual Download
PIXMA MG3022 User Manual Windows Download
PIXMA MG3022 User Manual Mac Download