Canon MG2922 driver is available online to help you run your printer device. This MG2922 is an inkjet color printer that features Dual Color Gamut and PIXMA Cloud Link.
The series is also wireless ready so that you can access it from afar. With Google Cloud Print, you can access its mobile printing feature.
The printer has two main cartridges, the black cartridge and also one color cartridge that contains magenta, cyan, and also yellow. The maximum media size to be printed is Legal size paper, while its tray can handle up to 60 sheets at a time.
If you want to print black and white documents, the speed is up to 8 ipm. And for the color documents, it is up to 4 ipm. The media type class including photo paper, envelopes, and plain paper. It also can handle glossy photo paper.
Read more : Canon MG2920 Driver
Canon MG2922 driver is a multifunction printer that helps you to copy, print, and scan several types of documents. It uses inkjet printing technology that features mobile printing, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, and PIXMA cloud link.
If you choose to have Canon MG2922, you will get technical support with a limited warranty for a year. And the service is included in phone consulting.
Multifunction printers have several benefits. The first is the cost. Instead of purchasing several devices with different functions, MFP is able to operate all functions. You don’t have to buy a scanner alone or a fax machine. It saves more dollars for you.
MFP printer will also save space. Imagine that space for four devices is reduced to one device. Having a multifunction printer will reduce your office clutter.
Read more : Canon MG3000 Driver
The last thing you will save is time. With this multifunction printer like Canon MG2922 driver, the employee will save more time and be more productive.
Compared to other printers, MFP works faster. It can do several things from one device only. MFP allows you to print documents, send faxes, copy documents, and scan images all at the same time.
Table of Contents
How to Install MG2922 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install MG2922 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
Read more : Canon MG3022 Driver
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MG2922 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 49 MB
Canon MG2922 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 13 MB
Canon MG2922 Manual Download
MG2922 Series User Guide Download (Mac)
MG2922 Series User Guide Download (Windows)