If you want to use your MG9290 printer, install the Canon MG2920 driver first. The driver will help you to connect your printer to your computer.
Canon MG2920 is an all-in-one printer with a wireless and compact connection setup that gives you standard nirkabel capabilities interface Wireless LAN.
This multifunction printer can print quality print and photo scans. With the easy and quick scan, copy, and print wireless capability, you can print anywhere and anytime from your home.
You can simply use your mobile phone to give command wirelessly printing your documents and photos. This printer features the Canon Print App Mobile Cloud function, which enables you to print your desired files using your cloud account from your mobile devices.
You only need to connect to the application, and you’re ready to print. Another feature to try from this Canon MG2920 driver is their Easy-PhotoPrint +, which gives you flexibility in editing the photos and accessing it from the internet.
Canon MG2920 is able to print high-quality images with maximum resolution up to 4800 x 600 dpi. Thus you will be able to have high-quality prints of clear and sharp documents, texts, images. Besides, it provides you with an XL ink tank, so that you can print more for your business matters.
The maximum media size you have is Legal paper size. And their tray can handle 60 sheets of that size paper. The speed details of Canon MG2920 is up to 8 ipm for printing with black and white colors and up to 4 ipm for color printing.
When you print, consider the material you choose. Once you install the Canon MG2920 driver and run your printer, choose the right materials to use. MG2920 can print and scan envelopes, photo paper, glossy photo paper, and also plain paper.
After you buy, you will get a year of warranty with technical support service and phone consulting if having a problem with the device.
Table of Contents
How to Install PIXMA MG2920 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install PIXMA MG2920 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MG2920 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 49 MB
Canon MG2920 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 13 MB
Canon MG2920 Manual Download
MG2920 User Manual Mac Download
MG2920 User Manual Windows Download