For home necessities, Canon MG2500 can be chosen. It is one of the multifunctional printers from Canon, not only for printing but also for scanning and copying.
The product is designed well. It is slightly different from other Canon printers that are commonly black. Yes, it is in black. To support the functions of the product, you need a Canon MG2500 Driver for sure.
A driver is an important tool of a device like printers. Without it, sure, the printer cannot work optimally including the series of PIXMA MG2500. To make it work, install the driver to your computer and enjoy the specifications given.
If you want to make your printing process followed by a good result, you should manage the printing tool. This way, the resolution and quality of printing can just be set up.
Since the product is not only for printing but also for other functions like scanning and copying, sure, you can manage those functions as well.
Read more : Canon MG3000 Driver
You can go to the Automatic Scan tool at first. This way, scanning is getting easier only by pushing the button without opening the driver window.
The same thing is also when you want to copy documents. Originally, copying documents can just be done without using the Canon MG2500 Driver. But you can set it up first for a better result.
Despite some functions mentioned above, there is General Setting where you can manage the printer generally through the software.
For example, they are Paper Support, Language Display, and many more. For the easier printing and copying processes as well as better results, it is recommended to update the Canon MG2500 Driver to the newest version.
Read more : Canon MG2922 Driver
The size is quite lightweight anyway. You can enjoy some new features and improvements to make your activity with the printer more interesting.
Table of Contents
How to Install PIXMA MG2500 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
Read more : Canon MG2520 Driver
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install PIXMA MG2500 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
Read more : Canon MG2900 Driver
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MG2500 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 48 MB
Canon MG2500 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon ICA Scanner Driver Download
Canon CPUS Printer Driver Download
Canon MG2500 Manual Download
MG2500 Series User Guide Download