The line of a home printer of Canon is a vast one with many decent products to choose from. One of them is Canon PIXMA MG2220 that is a color photo printer alongside a scanner and copier for a 3-in-1 printer.
Even though it is a small home printer, it still needs the Canon MG2220 driver.
The fact that Canon MG2220 is a 3-in-1 printer means that it will need a set of software that supports its entire functions.
So, within the driver package, there is a set of software to make sure that each one of the functions of this printer is available to use at any time a user needs it.
There are 2 options of driver that can be installed to support the use of Canon MG2220. One of them is the MG2200 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 and the other one is MG2200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a.
Read more : Canon MG2120 Driver
The first one is the recommended driver that should be the first one to try to use.
Following that pair of drivers for this Canon printer, there is some additional software within the complete driver package to maximize its functions.
The included software consists of My Image Garden, Easy-WebPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Quick Menu, and My Printer.
It is possible to try to get them in one go as well as installing them at once. On the other hand, it is also possible to only install the main driver instead of installing all of them without knowing where that additional software will be needed and used.
Read more : Canon MG5320 Driver
Canon provides the Canon MG2220 driver to make sure that all users of that particular 3-in-1 color home printer get the most out of the printer.
Just make sure to always check on any possible update for the driver as well as the additional software regularly.
Table of Contents
How to Install MG2220 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
Read more : Canon MG3220 Driver
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install MG2220 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
Read more : Canon MG2500 Driver
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MG2220 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 27 MB
Canon MG2220 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 14 MB
Canon MG2220 Manual Download
MG2220 User Guide Download