Docume.org, Canon MF634dw Driver — Canon MF634Cdw driver is a driver to operate the Canon MF634Cdw all-in-one printer. Canon has equipped its printer product version of the MF634Cdw with the duplex automatic document feeder (ADF) feature.
With several excellent features the Canon MF634Cdw the top choice as an entry-level color laser all-in-one printer.
The Idea and Characteristics
The MF634Cdw printer dimensions are at 15.7 x 17.8 x 18.1 inches and weigh 48.4 pounds including the ink cartridge. The paper input capacity is 151 sheets. The capacity is divided between 150-sheet trays and 1-sheet multipurpose trays.
You can connect the MF634Cdw to your network using Wi-Fi, or directly to a PC with USB. You can also print from your mobile device as well as scan documents and then transfer them to your mobile device via Wi-Fi Direct.
Apart from print, scan, and fax drivers, the Canon MF634Cdw driver has Network Scan Utility, MF Scan Utility, Address Book Tool, and Toner Status. Those utilities help you scan over LAN and scan to a PC connected directly to AIO via USB.
The Efficiency Features of Canon MF634Cdw
The Canon MF634Cdw can print 11 pages per minute (ppm) for double-sided pages and 19ppm for single-sided pages.
This printer capability can also print a lightly formatted 12-page Microsoft Word document on two sides of the page at 12.9 ppm and one side of the page at 18.9ppm.
You can also use the settings on your Canon MF634Cdw drive to access the features you use the most. The printer also has a 5-inch color touch screen LCD to make it easier for you to manage intuitive menu navigation and adjust some settings.
This type of Canon printer is equipped with built-in fax. This feature can store incoming faxes if the paper in the tray runs out. By using this feature too, you can send faxes from a PC attached and connected to the printer.
There are several features in Canon MF634Cdw Driver Software. These features can be used to support you in operating your Canon printer series. These features allow you to manage and troubleshoot your printer.
How to Install MF634Cdw Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install MF634Cdw Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MF634Cdw Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Canon Printer Driver Download
- File Size : 150 MB
Canon MF634Cdw Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Canon Printer Driver Download
- File Size : 20 MB
Canon MF634Cdw Manual Download
MF634Cdw Series User Guide Download