Installing Canon MF4770n driver is the first thing to do before using the printer to work. This series of printer combines all the things you need in one compact design.
This black and white laser multifunction printer has 5 lines of LCD and also tiltable control panel that will help users to navigate with ease.
It also features a quiet mode, and with only a single touch you can reduce the noise of your machine. It also has Simple Solution Keys which enables an effortless scanning and gives you to have more energy-efficient options.
The Canon MF4770n is a powerful printer. It can print up to 24 pages per minute. Thanks to their Quick First Print Time that makes users able to print in only 5.8 seconds. Its tiltable control panel provides you with usability and efficiency in any workplace.
The Ethernet connection makes users have the scanning ability, share printing, and also pc faxing.
Read more : Canon MF4800 Driver
In short, when you install the Canon MF4770n driver, you will experience these several features like precise and fast printing. The Quick First Print feature lets users print crisp white and black documents in only 5.8 seconds.
The second feature is its robust paper supply. The MF4770n has a multi-purpose tray that can bring 250 sheets of the cassette and 35 sheet ADF. This allows you to spend less to refill the paper.
And since it is a multifunction printer that can be connected to several devices with WiFi or Ethernet, you may question its security function.
One advantage of having this feature is that everyone can do printing directly from their computer desktop at the same time.
And to have a secure connection, it features MAC Address filtering and IP address filtering to prevent you from unwanted users doing access to your data and your network.
Read more : Canon MF240 Driver
Once you get the Canon MF4770n driver, you also can copy your ID card or other small documents with ease. Plus, its single cartridge system will make you convenient to replace the empty ink. It also helps to maximize the imaging process resulted in consistent quality.
Table of Contents
How to Install MF4770n Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install MF4770n Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MF4770n Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download (64-bit)
File Size : 40 MB
Canon Printer Driver Download (32-bit)
File Size : 35 MB
Canon MF4770n Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 47 MB
Canon MF4770n Manual Download
MF4770n Series User Guide Download