Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw is one of the recommended printers within the segment of the monochrome laser printer out there today.
It offers many decent features within its functions and will always need the latest version of Canon MF247dw driver for it to run at its best level of performance.
Once in a while, there is always an update for any printer driver to make sure that the hardware is optimized through the updated software.
Anyone who is currently using Canon MF247dw should check on the installed driver version and eventually perform an update whenever needed.
The last updated version of the driver for this Canon printer is version 21.75. That version was released officially on July 4th of 2019.
Read more : Canon MF8200C Driver
Up to this day, there has not been any update for the driver to make the most out of this monochrome laser printer from Canon in terms of its functions.
The size of that MF249dw/MF247dw/MF244dw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) for Windows 64bit is about 193 MB.
That is a complete package to support all of the four features of this printer. It is enough to only install that all-in-one driver without any other additional software.
There are indeed some alternatives for the driver that will also support the printer to run properly. Yet, it is important to always try to install the official driver to function the printer in the first place.
When there is a problem with using the official driver, it is recommended to try the older version.
Read more : Canon MF8500C Driver
Within the all-in-one package of the Canon MF247dw driver, there are five different installers. Each one of those installers can be downloaded and installed freely.
Although it is always best and recommended to install the all-in-one version in one go and get it done for everything at once.
Table of Contents
How to Install MF247dw Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
Read more : Canon MF8580CDw Driver
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install MF247dw Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
Read more : Canon MF236n Driver
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MF247dw Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 194 MB
Canon MF247dw Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 48 MB
Canon MF247dw Manual Download
MF247dw User Guide Download