The first thing to do before you use your Canon MF240 is installing its Canon MF240 driver. This printer is included in a monochrome laser type that features print speed up to 16 ppm for printing a two-sided plain paper letter.
While for a one-sided plain paper letter, it needs 28 ppm. The print resolution is up to 600 x 600 dpi, and the maximum print size is up to Legal size paper.
This series of printers can do duplex print automatically and have several print modes including page composer, watermark, and toner saver. The print memory is 512 MB.
While if you choose to copy. The copy speed of this device is up to 28ppm for one-sided paper, and up to 16ppm for two-sided paper. Its copy resolution is the same as the printer specification, 600 x 600 dpi.
It can scan several original documents types, which are texts, text, and photos, also photos. The warm-up time to get the printer ready is 14 seconds from power on.
Read more : Canon MF733Cdw Driver
The Canon MF240 driver lets you do several different things with only one device. This printer is called a multifunction printer that consolidates the functionality of the scanner, fax, copier, and also printer.
By having this kind of printer, you will save many costs. This is a good choice for those who are a budget-minded business.
There might be a lot of choices for multifunction printers. You need to narrow down your choice by thinking about some consideration, like understanding your needs.
The common printer will do copying and printing but also think of other features you may need to help your work.
Multifunction printers like Canon MF240 driver will help you to manage and reduce papers. You also can manage your documents, scan it to the cloud, simplify your workflow, and also work remotely.
Consider also how many documents you will print each day and how many people will use that device. All these things will help you to search for the best multifunction printers.
Table of Contents
How to Install MF240 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
Read more : Canon MF632Cdw Driver
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install MF240 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon MF240 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download (Windows 64-bit)
Canon Scan Utility Driver Download (Windows 32/64-bit)
Canon UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver Download (Windows 32/64-bit)
Canon MF240 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
Canon Scanner Driver Download
Canon MF240 Manual Download
Canon MF240 Series User Guide Download