Canon LiDE 220 Driver — Do you know how to scan multiple items using the Canon LiDE 220 driver? If you do not, you do not have to worry.
We are going to explain to you what you need to do to be able to scan multiple images all at once. That way, you will not have to scan your documents one by one, which will save some time.
Scanning your images one by one will take up too much of your time. You can do other important work besides scanning your images one by one.
That is why you need to utilize your Canon LiDE properly. With this kind of knowledge, you do not have to hassle with scanning your documents ever again
There are several ways that you can do to be able to scan multiple items at once. First, you can scan two or more documents by saving each document individually after you scan them.
However, you can only do this with small documents, such as small photos and such.
It is important to note that you will not be able to scan certain items. You cannot scan items such as photos with whitish backgrounds, extremely thin or thick items, or items that are printed on white paper.
You also will not be able to scan business cards or hand-written documents using your Canon LiDE 220 driver.
If you want to scan multiple documents at once, you can use the help of the Auto-Scan. This feature allows you to scan documents automatically.
However, you can also manually scan documents without using Auto Scan. This method requires you to follow some steps.
To summarize, scanning your documents can be tricky. Scanning is especially tricky if you need to scan multiple documents at once.
With the help of the right Canon LiDE 220 driver and the proper knowledge, you will be able to scan several items without any problem at all.
How to Install LiDE 220 Driver on Windows
- Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
- Wait until it’s finished.
- Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
- Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
- On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
- Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
- Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install LiDE 220 Driver on Mac
- Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
- You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
- Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
- Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
- Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
- Wait until the installation process is finished.
- Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon LiDE 220 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Canon Scaner Driver Download
- File Size : 48 MB
Canon LiDE 220 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Canon Scaner Driver Download
- File Size : 8 MB
Canon LiDE 220 Manual Download
CanoScan LiDE 220 User Manual Download (Windows)
CanoScan LiDE 220 User Manual Download (Mac)