Today, you can find many types and series of printers on the market. All of them surely will offer you the best features of its class.
One of the best laser printers of its class that you have to take into consideration is Canon LBP6030. However, you can enjoy its full potential without a canon LBP6030w driver.
You will need this driver as the software to connect your printer to your computer, so it can do its job. Once you have installed this driver then you can take full advantage of its features.
If you wonder where you can get this driver, you can easily find it on the Canon official website. There are several options available for you.
In the website you can find the complete package will consist of three major drivers for this printer which are Generic PLUS UFR II, ScanGear as well as Generic FAX.
You can get the complete package in one download file. If your printer is Canon LBP6030, then you can absolutely use this driver.
However, you can also download the optional drivers available on the website. These drivers have different versions from the one from the complete package.
There are several options for you such as UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.5, UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.21.11 and many more.
You can choose either of those. No matter which one that you choose, they will give you an access to the Canon printer setting that you won’t be able to get from the common print setting of your OS.
Therefore, if you want to optimize the performance of your computer, then you should get the driver.
Now, after you installed the driver, you can take full advantage of the Canon LBP6030w printer. Don’t forget to plug your printer to your computer and start printing whatever documents that you want.
You just need to make sure that you get a canon LBP6030w driver for better performance.
Table of Contents
How to Install LBP6030w Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install LBP6030w Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon LBP6030w Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download (64-bit)
File Size : 21 MB
Canon Printer Driver Download (32-bit)
File Size : 19 MB
Canon LBP6030w Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 9 MB
Canon LBP6030w Manual Download
LBP6030w Series User Guide Download