Canon iX6820 driver is the ultimate companion software package for the Canon PIXMA iX6820 printer. Without the driver, the printer will not be functional at all.
Whether the source of the printing is from a computer or even a smartphone, the correct software or driver is needed to use the printer.
In brief, this printer from Canon is a business printer with inkjet ink and decent wireless connectivity in using it.
That makes it easier to get the most out of this printer without having to get complicated about using a USB cable to connect to the printer. A business environment will need that.
This versatile printer works well to handle the printing of any common type of documents and files in any business environment.
It prints 4” x 6” mailers, 13” x 19” presentation charts, and even 11” x 17” spreadsheets easily in a decent quality of up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi at most. Sounds nice?
According to the information at the official website of Canon, the recommended official driver for Canon PIXMA iX6820 is the iX6800 series Full Driver & Software Package.
Since that is a complete package, it is highly recommended to use that one especially for those who are new to it.
The basic driver for this printer as mentioned earlier has been released for a really long time ago. The official date of release of the driver package is July 22nd of 2015.
There are some optional drivers as well that can be installed to support the use of this printer in a similar way to the official driver.
The optional Canon iX6820 driver choices include Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch, iX6800 series Printer Driver, and iX6800 series XPS Printer Driver.
Choose either one of the provided drivers at the official website of Canon to use the printer properly.
Table of Contents
How to Install iX6820 Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install iX6820 Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
Canon iX6820 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 49 MB
Canon iX6820 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Canon Printer Driver Download
File Size : 13 MB
Canon iX6820 Manual Download
iX6820 User Guide Download